- Counselor-in-training program
- Grades 9-12 (must be 14 years old by June 19, 2017)
- Work as teacher assistants or in the CASA office
- Provide insight and leadership
- Must commit to full six-week session
- Letter of recommendation, resume, interview required
- Limited openings available
High school students find working as a CASA Counselor-in-Training (CIT) to be particularly rewarding. Open to students in grades 10-12, CITs work with our teachers throughout the day. CITs schedules are based on our program needs and assignments will vary accordingly. CITs participate in daily team meetings, providing important insight and honing leadership skills. Applicants must commit to the full six-week session, June 26-August 4. A letter of recommendation, resume, and interview are required of all CITs.
For more information, please contact Nathalie Sviedrys at firstname.lastname@example.org.